1. Preheat over to 350 degrees and spay 9 ¼ by 5 ¼ by 2 ½ inch loaf pan with cooking spray
2. Combine Dry ingredients in medium size bowl:
1¼ cup flour
¾ cup rolled oats
¾ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
3. Mix wet ingredients with food processor or mixer:
10 tablespoons butter (about 1 stick + 1/4 stick)
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)
½ cup sour cream
2 large eggs
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
4. Mix ¼ of dry ingredients in with wet ingredients. Mix until combined. Repeat until all ingredients are well combined.
5. Mix in chopped cinnamon roasted pecans (a few handfuls) and chocolate chips (a few handfuls)
6. Pour batter into greased loaf pan and top with extra pecans and chocolate chips
7. Bake 1 hour 10 minutes. Remove from oven and check doneness using a toothpick. Toothpick should come out clean. Let loaf cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
8. Go Totally Nuts over the fresh baked banana bread!